Sara K. Larsen - Tuesday, September 12, 2017
These muffins are great for a quick breakfast or snack. They contain no flour, butter, are gluten free, naturally sweetened, and delicious!
Banana Oatmeal Cup Muffins
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbs. maple syrup or honey
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with muffin liners. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Place oats, baking powder, and spices in a large bowl and combine.
3) Place bananas in a medium size bowl and mash. Add eggs, maple syrup, and milk. Add wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix together.
4) Fill muffin liners to the top.
6) Let cool. Top muffin with 1 tbsp. peanut butter and enjoy!