Sara K. Larsen - Wednesday, September 03, 2014
With summer ending soon I'm trying to drink as many smoothies I can before it gets too cold. Smoothies not only taste good but they are also really good for you!
- Smoothies are full of vitamins, enzymes, and minerals
- Easy to digest, which means optimal assimilation of nutrients
- Great for stabilizing blood sugar
- And an easy way to add more fiber to your diet
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blackberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 (6 oz.) container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or other type of milk you prefer
Blend and enjoy!