My Step-Mom first told me about Meredith Vieira’s healthy recipe, which was fantastic, but I’ve made a few tweaks. It’s all natural, no added sugar, much lower calories than Starbucks version and you’ll save money by making it at home!
• 8 ounces brewed coffee
• ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 3 drops of liquid stevia
• Sprinkle of cinnamon
1. In a saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stovetop for 1-2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices and sweetener, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. Or you could use a blender for 30 seconds to make it foamy.
3. Pour coffee into a mug, add the milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!