These are the perfect on-the-go snack the whole family will enjoy. Why spend the money on Larabars when you can make them at home?
• 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
• 1 cup raw almonds or cashews
• ¼ cup peanut butter
• 1-2 tablespoons water
- Combine the dates, almonds, peanut butter and water in a food processor and puree until mixture starts to stick together. Add a little more water if necessary to help mixture come together.
- Pick up the mixture and use your hands to squeeze it together into a big clump. Mash the mixture into a container to form into one even rectangle.
- Slice into 12 squares. Store in the fridge.