I'm working on a new Clean Eating Program that will be coming out within the next couple of weeks and this is just one of the many quick and healthy recipes I will be sharing.
- ½ cup dairy free milk
- - 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- - 2 tablespoons chia seeds or flax meal
- - ½ banana, mashed ¼ cup berries of choice
- - Dash cinnamon
1) Take out a bowl and mash ½ banana, top with dairy free milk, shredded coconut, chia seeds or flax meal, top with berries and a dash of cinnamon and serve.
2) Warm version: Add mashed banana and dairy free milk to a pot on the stove and warm for 2-3 minutes. Place in bowl and top with remaining ingredients.