- One of my favorite party dips turned into a healthy dinner!
Makes: 4 servings
- - 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- - 8 cups fresh spinach
- - 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped fine
- - ½ cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- - ¼ cup cottage cheese
- - ½ tsp. garlic powder
- - 1/8 tsp. pepper
- - ¼ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- - 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- - ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in pan.
- Spray a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Sauté the spinach in a few tbsp. of water, for about 2-3 minutes, or until wilted down, and water is completely evaporated. Remove from heat, and blot dry if there is excess water on the spinach.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach with the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over chicken in prepared baking pan. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for about 30-35 minutes until cheese is lightly golden brown.
Nutrition (per serving):