Sara K. Larsen - Thursday, September 07, 2017
These turkey meatloaf muffins are easy to make and easy to devour! They are packed with veggies, black beans, protein, and my whole family loved them. The meatloaf muffins keep really well in the fridge for 3-4 days so they are great to have on hand when you don't have time to cook dinner or for a quick and easy lunch.
Makes 4 servings (3 muffins per serving)
- 1 lb. of lean ground turkey
- 3 tbsp. chopped onion (optional)
- 1/2 cup low sugar BBQ sauce (we used Annie's brand - look for one that has less than 10 grams of sugar)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey, corn, black beans, pepper, onion, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, egg, salt, and pepper.
3) Fill up muffin tins with meatloaf mix. Should fill 12 tins.
4) Cook meatloaf muffins for 35 minutes.